Hello there my beautiful readers?.
It is my usual tradition to come up with a to-do list at the beginning of the year. I write all the adventures, places I want to visit and things I want to do. Anyways, this year I didn’t feel like it so I just stuck to writing my goals of which I had just one goal.
This year has been a challenging one for me although I’ve been fighting my way through it. Things have happened that has made me change my perspective of life, change the way I see things, shift my focus and restrategize.
When it dawned on me that half of the year was gone already I was like , Oh Wow! I haven’t even had serious fun!!!!! I got inspired to come up with this, it’s never too late lol.
Mid Year Bucket List!!
1. Go Kayaking
2. Go to Canada
3. Climb a rock / mountain
4. Visit a Cafe ( funny how I’ve never been to one)
5. Go to an art Gallery
7. Do a proper photography challenge for a month
8. Visit an African Country ( Ghana excluded)
9. Read 5 books ( small Yh, I have a long semester ahead. Best not to kid myself)
10. Get a silk press ( time to show shrinkage who’s the boss)
11. Tour around Nigeria (even though it’s just 3 states or 2 )
12. Go paint balling or fighting, or whatever it’s called.
13. Have a restaurant tour for maybe 1 week. Sad how I haven’t really toured Lagos food culture and I’ve been here 5 years ( God will provide the money)
14. Afropolitan Vibes!!!!!!!!! Yes, beat me. I haven’t attended any ??
15. Have a party at an orphanage.
16. Have a picnic with friends on the grass, eating sandwiches and stuff ( how????)
. Visit Lekki Conservation Center
Yo! So this is it for now, this list is subject to an update. If I think of doing anything else, I’ll include it?
So which of these have you tried recently? I’m gonna need some partners oh. Can’t be doing all these on my own so hit me up if you’re interested in any. Please suggest places for me oh.